Spray Urethane Coatings
Offer Flexibility and Protection
Industrial Urethane Coatings Designed for Tough Applications
Looking to extend the life of your equipment or machinery? Spray urethane coatings protect against friction, chemical attack, and wear on equipment. Sioux Rubber’s Endurawear Urethane coatings chemical bond to your equipment and will flex, shrink, and expand with your equipment. It won’t crack or flake like other coatings such as paint or powder coating.
Spray Urethane Application Installation
- Applied at 3,600 psi, ensuring every nook and cranny is protected
- Hardness formulations from soft and pliable like a rubber band to extremely hard and smooth like a combat helmet
- Working temperature range up to 350°F
- Thickness from .040” to .375”
- Can be applied to almost any substrate including steel, aluminum, stainless steel, concrete, wood, and fiberglass
- Protects equipment against abrasion, corrosion, and impact
word for it:
It is hard to beat from the aspect of economy, abrasion resistance, lining integrity, and high temperature resistance. [Sioux Rubber] has done an excellent job of installing and testing rubber liners that we have used in our scrubbers and reactors… delivery times are accurate… and the quality of the job is top notch.
Dirk Lohry – Nutra-Flo Chemical Company
- Grain and seed processing- soybean dryer, frame rail for soybean sorters
- Dump truck bodies- load release, impact and corrosion protection
- Asphalt equipment- for load release
- Tanks- protect against chemical attack, process tanks for frac sand
- Concrete tanks- protects the concrete, seals tiny cracks
- Idol rollers for conveyor belt systems
- Snow plows- release for greater efficiency
- Fan housings and pumps- protection from abrasive or corrosive materials
Keep Your Productivity Running with Our Urethane Coatings
Spray urethane is normally applied for protection against friction, chemical attack and weather wear on equipment. However, it is also applied for quick release. A good example, we spayed urethane on a hopper at a candy factory because they were having issues with jelly beans sticking to the side of the hopper and slowing down the production flow, damaging the product. The employees also disliked the noise of the candy “dinging” as they went through the hopper. We sprayed urethane to the hopper and it allowed the jelly beans to slide down the hopper quickly, with no damage to the product and it also acted as a sound barrier to muffle the noise. Bring us your problem and we can be your solution!
Download the Sioux Rubber & Urethane Product Catalog
Get the complete overview of products and services and learn how your equipment can last longer.
Quality Urethane Products Are Ready For You
SiouxRubber © Copyright 2019