Impact Bars Prevent Conveyor Belt Damage
Rubber Impact Resistant Bars- Protect it with Rubber®
Prevent damage to your conveyor belt and keep the product where it should be-on the belt. Sioux Rubber and Urethane has manufactured molded impact bars for the mining and quarry business for more than 25 years. Our impact bars are made of premium impact resistant rubber, a 3/8” UHMW top and metal insert all permanently bonded through our special molding and vulcanization process.
Rubber provides excellent cushioning and impact absorption. Easily installed, impact bars are a cost effective method for conveyor supports, impact beds and feed chute collectors.
Metal inserts available in aluminum or steel depending on your specific needs. The bars come in standard lengths of 48”, 60” or 72” with a tapered leading edge.
These are quality bars that will stand up to heavy service demands. Downtime for bar replacement is expensive- Sioux Rubber & Urethane bars will give you longer service for better life-cycle economy.
Molded Products Can be Manufactured:
- With or without metal inserts
- With embedded fabric
- Using a variety of rubber compounds to fit your needs
- With UHMW surface to increase release capabilities
Custom Impact Bars9-1/4" x 48" x 1-7/8" with 3/8" UHMW
Rubber Impact BarsAvailable with steel or aluminum inserts
Installed at transfer points to absorb the energy of falling material, prevent damage to your conveyor belt and keeping the material where it should be-on the belt.
Impact Bar Specs
- Bar dimensions-3” Height, 4” Width, up to 72” long
- 3/8” super slick UHMW top
- Coefficient of Friction: 0.5
- 50 or 60 durometer available
- Energy absorbing SBR rubber body
- Aluminum or steel inserts
- Performance that you demand, Quality you expect, and cost savings you deserve
Custom Impact Bar
- UHMW can be customized to your specs on thickness
- Urethane top available
- No minimum quantities