Custom Urethane Products to Increase the Life of Your Equipment
Solving your unique impact, abrasion and corrosion issues is what we do best. With our in-house fabrication department to keep your mold cost to a minimum gives us the ability to offer a much more cost-effective solution. We have a full line of castable and sprayable urethanes to get the physical properties you need for your parts. Our urethanes varying in hardness, rigidity and temperature range and can be bonded directly to most any metal, concrete or wood surface.
Contact our experienced sales and research staff and they will work with you to develop the right product or find the right coating for your specific needs. Quality products and service combined with quick turnarounds are our standard.
Urethane lends itself to almost unlimited applications. Sioux Rubber & Urethane has developed numerous custom applications for a variety of customers in several different types of industries. To extend the life of your equipment and machinery we offer solutions from linings to assemblies to cast parts. When you need excellent impact, abrasion, cut and tear resistance, and superior dynamic performance, our urethane products will meet or exceed your needs.
If you are looking for a permanent bond instead of a removable liner Sioux Rubber & Urethane excels at this process. We can surface bond, encapsulate, and cover a large variety of substrates. If your part or piece is steel, stainless, aluminum, cast, galvanized or even wood or concrete we can permanently bond our urethane products giving you your desired outcome or product. For most of your urethane and metal assemblies, Sioux Rubber and Urethane can manufacture the metal inserts for you to provide a complete ‘one stop’ source for your finished part.
Custom Urethane Products
Urethane Covered Clamp BlocksClamp blocks 1-3/16" x 1-5/16" covered with cast urethane
Candy Processing TableHeating/Cooling table 38" x 116" covered with cast urethane
Custom BracketAluminum bracket covered with cast urethane
Urethane Joint Liner25-3/8" W x 41-5/16" L x 5" D x 1/4" Thick urethane liner for expansion joint
Custom Urethane PlateCustom angled plate 18" x 54" covered with cast urethane
Urethane Coated Plate23" x 29" custom plate covered with urethane
Urethane Plate48" x 96" cast urethane plate
Urethane Gasket36" Dia. urethane gasket
Custom Urethane Application Examples:
- Clamp Blocks and Pads – bonding a layer of urethane to your clamping blocks or pads helps eliminate scratching or damaging of finished or coated products
- Custom Wear Plates – whether your wear surface is bent, curved or grooved we can bond a lining or coating to extend it’s working life
- Gaskets – unique design or an abrasive environment we can keep your machines sealed and in operation longer
- Expansion Joints – your long duct runs need a little flexibility to survive, urethane expansion joints are the answer regardless the size of the duct
- Cooling Tables – encapsulating the cooling lines under your cooling or candy table provides excellent insulation and eliminates condensation drips
- Wing Rollers – tried and tested our coating on wing rollers in soy bean dryers adds up to five times the life
- Idler Rollers – spray coating protects your roller and your belt to increase productivity and get you significant savings in maintenance and downtime
- Spout Liners – You may never have to replace another spout with our Tuff- Tube lining system installed
- Spout Transitions/Elbows – seamless linings for spout elbows and transitions with no exposed bonding agent to wear out and allow product underneath
- Dual Durometer Polyurethane Parts – the blending of two different polyurethane compounds into one molded part is a distinct advantage in many applications. Depending on your application, a hard, rigid compound may be cast as the support structure, with a softer compound providing the working surface.