Custom Rubber Products Designed for Your Equipment
Have your custom impact, abrasion and corrosion issues solved by Sioux Rubber & Urethane’s 40 plus years of experience in the industry. Whether you need your existing parts coated, re-coated, new parts manufactured or you just have a head scratching wear issue you can’t get figured out, chances are we have already seen it and solved it. You can contact our experienced staff and discuss the problem or send us a drawing and we will build the solution you have designed.
You can send us your inquiry, issue, problem or drawing via email, fax or mail and receive a solution and quote back in normally a day or two. Or you can pick up the phone and simply call.
Your custom items are usually time sensitive and very important. We recognize that fact and pride ourselves in getting your product to you on-time. When you get your quote or place your order, you will know when we expect to have the part completed and ready for shipment.
Rubber is normally applied for impact, corrosion or abrasion control, however, it is also applied to control noise, improve gripping friction, vibration control or simply to protect a machine or product.
Custom Rubber Products
Custom Mixer Boot3-3/14" Dia. x 23" L x (5-1/2" x 1" opening) boot made from red natural rubber
Custom BracketCustom bracket covered with SBR and grooved
Clamp Pad10" x 36" curved clamp pad covered with ribbed SBR for increased gripping
Mixer Paddle12" W x 27" H x 1-1/2" thick paddle covered with natural rubber
Custom Paddle Assembly12" x 18" paddles attached to a 23" Dia. center hub covered with natural rubber
Conveyor PiecesDischarge chute deflector and out feed chute covered with chlorobutyl rubber
Domed Tank Lid36" Dia. domed tank lid with interior box shelves and 6" Dia. flanges covered with chlorophyl rubber
Custom Tank CoverTank cover 14" x 59" covered with chlorobutyl rubber
Custom Rubber Application Examples:
- Fork lift clamp pads – for box and paper roll carriers; relining your worn clamp pads is much more cost effective than purchasing a brand new set
- Fork lift forks – coating the forks to protect the products that are being moved; coated pipe, boats, painted products, etc.
- Polishing disks – used for glass polishing (up to 48” diameter). Rubber tampers for asphalt machinery
- Gaskets – for special machinery, largest to date: 8′ wide x 20′ long
- Pump housings – internal linings for slurry pumps or dredge pumps
- Impellers – for slurry or dredge type pumps
- Fan housings – for chemical plants or systems moving air with corrosive atmospheres
- Chutes – sand chutes, grain spouts, transitions
- Hoppers – sand, gravel, concrete, or even hard candy for wear and noise control
- Impact pads – various sizes, shapes and thickness
- Scraper blades – snow plows, squeegee’s, street sweeps
- Discharge Chutes – unloading or loading grain, feed, fertilizer or any dust creating product into or out of storage bins, rail cars or trucks
- Gypsum Mixer Boots – standard size molds in stock, custom designs available
- Conveyor Cradle Impact Bars – Standard sizes in stock, custom designs are available
Custom rubber linings and products has been a specialty of Sioux Rubber & Urethane’s for over four decades. We can bond rubber to almost any metal surface to enhance the performance of an existing product/machine or create a liner when direct vulcanizing is not a viable option. Sioux Rubber & Urethane can also provide large molded products even if you need multiple types of materials and substrates encompassed in a single part or piece.
Whether your problems stem from abrasion, impact or corrosion Sioux Rubber & Urethane can help you find the right solution. We carry a large variety of rubber compounds in stock to fit your needs to include: SBR’s, Natural’s, Neoprene’s, Gum and Chlorobutyl’s to name a few.